OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WSFA 12 News 12 E Delano Ave. Montgomery Al 36105 and Jubilee City Fest 2009 416 N. McDonough St. Montgomery Al 36104 ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 12:00 am May 14th, 2009 and ends at 12:00 pm May 21st, 2009 . Entries must be received by 12:00 pm May 21st, 2009. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station's viewing area: Hale, Perry, Chilton, Coosa, Tallapoosa, Chambers, Lee, Elmore, Autauga, Marengo, Dallas, Montgomery, Macon, Russell, Bullock, Lowndes, Clark, Wilcox, Monroe, Butler, Crenshaw, Pike, Barbour, Henry, Dale, Coffee, Covington, Conecuh, Escambia, Geneva, and Houston County, Alabama, who are 19 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WSFA-TV, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per individual will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning at 12:00 am May 14th, 2009 individuals can log on to www.my12.wsfa.com and post a photo of their Favorite Jubilee City Fest Memory to My12. Entries must be received by 12:00 pm May 21st, 2009 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
The Entrant must own all rights to the video. The video must be original and all factual statements and content contained in the video must be true and correct, and not exaggerated. The video must not include unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, indecent, obscene, violent, vulgar, pornographic or profane material, material that violates the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties, or material that otherwise violates these Official Rules. By submitting the video, each Entrant represents and warrants that the video is original, that Submitter owns the rights to all the material in it, and that Sponsors' use of it, or any part of it, will not infringe upon the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any intellectual property or privacy rights, and that all factual statements and content contained in the video are true and correct, and not exaggerated. Sponsors have the right to remove any video entered into the contest from the promotion for any reason whatsoever.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WSFA-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that WSFA-TV may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. WSFA-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
4. Prize(s). One (1) winners will receive four (4) weekend passes to Jubilee City Fest. Each ticket is worth $44.00 USD for a total prize of $176.00 USD
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. On Thursday May 21th WSFA 12 News will chose one (1) uploaded picture at random as the winner. Winners will be notified Thursday May 21st by email and phone. Winning individuals are ineligible to enter again.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 2 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by May 22nd at 5:00pm or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WSFA-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WSFA-TV if WSFA-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WSFA-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, intellectual property claims, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WSFA-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WSFA-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
10. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
WSFA 12 News
12 E. Delano Ave
Montgomery AL, 36105
between 03/09/09 and 09/09/09.