'Oh hell no' to no hello - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.

'Oh hell no' to no hello

Cassandra Moye will think twice before dissing the mayor again... Cassandra Moye will think twice before dissing the mayor again...
  • Check This Out!Check This Out!More>>

Family digs woman's grave after burial plot left unfinished

Monday, December 11 2017 2:07 AM EST2017-12-11 07:07:59 GMT
    Monday, December 11 2017 2:07 AM EST2017-12-11 07:07:59 GMT

The woman’s husband says when the family arrived, her grave was only one foot deep.

Couple warns against 'Property Brothers' scam

Sunday, December 10 2017 3:08 AM EST2017-12-10 08:08:33 GMT
    Sunday, December 10 2017 3:08 AM EST2017-12-10 08:08:33 GMT
    A couple who were scammed online by someone pretending to be associated with 'The Property Brothers' want to get the word out. (Source: KMGH/HGTV/CNN)A couple who were scammed online by someone pretending to be associated with 'The Property Brothers' want to get the word out. (Source: KMGH/HGTV/CNN)

Lisa Hartman was thrilled when she thought she'd been picked to be featured on HGTV's 'The Property Brothers.' Later, she felt betrayed when she learned the offer was a scam that has affected viewers all over the country.

Boy donates 176 gifts to children's hospital

Sunday, December 10 2017 2:25 AM EST2017-12-10 07:25:01 GMT
    Sunday, December 10 2017 2:25 AM EST2017-12-10 07:25:01 GMT

“I want them to forget about what’s gonna happen next and I just want them to forget about all that and live a normal, happy life," said Nolan Adams, who gathered 176 gifts for children at a Sioux Falls children's hospital.

(NBC) - If you see the mayor of Deerfield Beach, Florida out on the street, you better say hello.

City maintenance worker Cassandra Moye was suspended for two days without pay for failing to greet Mayor Peggy Noland while at work earlier this week.

Moye has the unenviable job of cleaning up trash and restrooms for $12.33 a hour, a job she was suspended from for failure to pay homage to the mayor while she spoke with Moye's boss.

"I didn't speak to the mayor and so my supervisor suspended me for two days," Moye said.

"She is the Mayor, but I don't know her personally and I didn't think it was right for me to interrupt them, so I just kept about my work."

Moye's supervisor, George Edmunds issued Moye a memo stating Moye was being suspended because "the disrespectful attitude you displayed to the Mayor was unacceptable."

Moye said she was also threatened with termination.