OPELIKA, AL (WSFA) - A drug investigation by the Lee County Sheriff's Office, Auburn Police Department, and the Opelika Police Department led to five people being arrested on drug charges.
The agencies executed a search warrant at a residence located at 7979 Lee Road 252 in Opelika.
A search of the residence revealed a quantity of various prescription medications, aluminum foil, pipes, syringes, spoons with chemical residue, a bag of methamphetamine, a .22 caliber semi-automatic handgun and approximately $1,500 Dollars in cash.
The drug investigation led to the following arrests and charges:
1) Ronald Lee Sloan (52) Cusseta Poss. of Drug Paraphernalia
2) Troyce Allen Motley (53) Opelika Poss. of Drug Paraphernalia
FTP/DUI outstanding warrant
3) Billy Joe Berry (34) Opelika Poss. of Controlled Substance. (synthetics)
Child Support outstanding warrant
4) Billy Wade Berry (37) Opelika Poss. of Controlled Substance. (synthetics)
5) Lisa Dawn Bruner (41) Opelika Poss. of Controlled Substance. (meth)
Poss. of Drug Paraphernalia
Poss. of Forged Instrument. outstanding warrant
The homeowner was not arrested in this investigation but additional arrests and charges are pending.
If you have any information about this case please contact Lee County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-522-7847.