PUBLIC HEARING – 5:15 P.M.
TO RECEIVE PUBLIC COMMENT REGARDING CITY'S FORMAL REQUEST TO ADECA TO AMEND CDBG NO. LR-CE-PF-07-049 DEMOLITION AND CLEARANCE GRANT PROJECT AREA.
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING – 5:30 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER:
2. ROLL CALL:
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE / INVOCATION:
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
6/14/10 Regular Meeting [Attachment 4-A]
~ RECOGNITION ~
Lt. Justin Lovvorn – Alabama FOP Honor Guard
6. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
7. NEW BUSINESS:
A. RESOLUTION 2010-30. TO AUTHORIZE FORMAL REQUEST TO ADECA TO AMEND CDBG NO. LR-CE-PF-07-049 DEMOLITION AND CLEARANCE GRANT PROJECT AREA. [Attachment 7-A]
B. RESOLUTION 2010-31. TO AUTHORIZE STREET LIGHT MODIFICATION ORDER FOR LAMP MODIFICATIONS. [Attachment 7-B]
C. RESOLUTION 2010-32. TO AUTHORIZE ADDITION OF STREET LIGHT AT 710 GLENDALE AVENUE. [Attachment 7-C]
8. APPROVAL OF EXPENDITURES:
A. MUNICIPAL WORKERS COMPENSATION FUND, INC. - $8012.00. [Attachment 8-A]
Revised Final Audit Billing for 2/1/2009 – 1/31/2010
B. CWA GROUP, INC. - $2985.00.
Semi-Annual Groundwater Monitoring event and SSI Report for old landfill
9. CITY INSPECTOR'S REPORT:
10. WEED AND DEBRIS VIOLATIONS:
11. CITY ATTORNEY'S REPORT:
12. OTHER BUSINESS:
13. ANNOUNCEMENTS AND ADJOURNMENT:
· The City of Greenville and its Parks and Recreation Department will proudly host several tournaments in June and July. All events will be held at the Softball Complex on Pineapple Highway.
1. Alabama Softball Association State Fast-Pitch All Girls "B" Division Tournament begins July 9
2. Dixie Youth Traditional Majors State Baseball Tournament begins July 23
· Fourth of July Holiday will be observed on Monday, July 5th by the City. Garbage pickup for Monday will be picked up on Tuesday.
· The next Regular Council Meeting will be held Monday, July 12, 2010 at 5:30 p.m.