Montgomery Fire Department IDs victim in fatal Sunday house fire - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.

Montgomery Fire Department IDs victim in fatal Sunday house fire

A small gas leak in the bedroom of a home at 2823 Highland Ave. caused a Sunday explosion that killed John Milton Patrick, who died at the UAB Burn Center on Monday according to a spokesman for the Montgomery Fire Department.

Another person on the scene was treated for minor smoke inhalation, according to assistant fire chief William Davis. Firefighters had the fire out in 15 minutes, Davis said.

 

Powered by Frankly