SEC DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK
6-2 • 263 • Jr. • Eufala, Ala.
• Upshaw recorded seven total tackles (five solos) with four for losses, a fumble recovery and two pass deflections in Alabama's 31-6 win against Florida.
• All four tackles for loss came in the second and third quarters with three creating key situations for the Tide defense.
• The first TFL set up a third-and-long resulting in an interception, the second led to a three-and-out and the third came at the UA 5-yard line and eventually forced a UF field goal.
• He recovered fumble on a 2nd-and-goal play at the UA 1-yard line to end a scoring threat in the third quarter.
• The Tide defense held the Gators to 281 total yards, including 79 on the ground. In the first half, Florida had just 96 total yards and was 1-of-7 on third down.
SEC OFFENSIVE LINEMAN OF THE WEEK
6-3 • 310 • Soph. • Atlanta, Ga.
• Warmack received the top grade on the Alabama offensive line in the Tide's 31-6 win against Florida.
• Warmack allowed no sacks, no pressures and had no missed assignments and no penalties against the Gators.
• He had key blocks on both Mark Ingram TD runs against Florida.