Fire damages Nobles Restaurant; second fire injures 1 - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.

Fire damages Nobles Restaurant; second fire injures 1

Montgomery firefighters battled two serious overnight blazes. One damaged a historic Montgomery restaurant, the second left one person badly burned.

A 3-alarm fire at Nobles Restaurant damaged the popular downtown eatery and took 40 firefighters to bring it under control. The cause is under investigation and nobody was hurt.

A couple of hours later, about a mile away, a house fire on Morgan Avenue left one man badly burned and one firefighter was sent to the hospital for smoke inhalation. Investigators believe an unattended candle may have sparked the blaze.

 

Powered by Frankly