Montgomery Boy Saved from Fire - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.

October 4, 11:25 p.m.

Montgomery Boy Saved from Fire

A little boy has his next-door neighbor to thank for saving him from a burning home Saturday. The fire broke out at a house on Huntly Drive. That's off South Court Street.

The boy's sister made it out first, so she started yelling for help. That's when the neighbor came to the rescue, pulling the girl's 4-year-old brother through a window to safety.

The children's uncle was apparently trying to put out the fire at the time. It's believed a cigarette may have been the cause, but the investigation continues. No one was hurt in the incident.

Powered by Frankly