Firefighter injured putting out house fire - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.

Firefighter injured putting out house fire

A large Montgomery house fire is out, but not without taking a toll on at least one firefighter.  A spokesman says a firefighter suffered minor burns on his hands and wrists. 

It happened in the 2200 block of Locust Street in Mid-town Montgomery.  The call came in around 11:30 a.m. Monday about the fire, and we're told one person inside was able to get out.

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental and of electrical in origin.  The flames and smoke caused serious damage to the home.

Powered by Frankly