OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
- Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WSFA 12 News 12 E. Delano Avenue Montgomery Alabama 36104 and The Montgomery Biscuits 200 Coosa St Montgomery Alabama 36104 ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins 2/27/12 at 5:00am and ends 03/02/12 at 9:00am. Entries must be received by 03/02/12 at 9:00am. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Hale, Perry, Chilton, Coosa, Tallapoosa, Chambers, Lee, Elmore, Autauga, Marengo, Dallas, Montgomery, Macon, Russell, Bullock, Lowndes, Clark, Wilcox, Monroe, Butler, Crenshaw, Pike, Barbour, Henry, Dale, Coffee, Covington, Conecuh, Escambia, Geneva, and Houston County, Alabama, who are 19 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WSFA-TV, Montgomery Biscuits, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per individual will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
- How to Enter There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning at 5:00am 02/27/12 individuals can log on to www.my12.wsfa.com or the sports page on WSFA.com (http://www.wsfa.com/category/1191/sports) and post a photo of their Auburn or Alabama sprit to My12. Entries must be received by 5:00pm 03/02/12 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
- Prize(s). Five (5) winners, 1 winner for each day, Monday thru Friday, will each receive two (2) tickets to the MAX Capital City Classic game March 6th at 6:30pm for a total prize worth $54.00 USD. In case of rain or the game not becoming official tickets will be exchangeable at the Biscuits Box Office, 200 Coosa St Montgomery Alabama 36104, for a ticket of equal or lesser value to and other regular season game pending availability.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- How the Prizes are Awarded. One winner will be chosen at random starting Monday 2/27/12 thru Friday 03/02/12 daily by WSFA 12 News and will be notified by email beginning Tuesday 02/28/12.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), travel companion(s), and/or any other persons necessary will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility before the prize can be awarded, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by 03/06/12 at 12:00pm or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WSFA-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WSFA-TV if WSFA-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WSFA-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
- Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WSFA-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WSFA-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
- List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
WSFA 12 News
12 E. Delano Ave.
Montgomery, Al 36105
The list of winners will be available until 6/30/12