One person has died in a fire Friday morning at a Granville business.
State police tell CBS 3 the fire broke out at Hansen's Auto Repair on Silver Street just before 9:00 a.m. Friday. State police say a homeless couple had been staying in a van on the property. A woman was able to escape the fire, but a yet-unidentified man died in the fire.
Fire investigators believe a portable propane heater/stove may have ignited bedding.
Copyright 2013 WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
Emergency crews were called to the scene of an accident on College Highway in Southwick Sunday afternoon.More >>
Faced with a hostile, nuclear-armed neighbor, South Korea’s military has announced the creation of a "decapitation unit."More >>
A South Pacific cruise was interrupted by brawls apparently caused by a 23-member family who threw punches at other passengers.More >>
Students who escaped the deadly school shooting in Florida focused their anger Sunday at President Donald Trump, contending that his response to the attack has been needlessly divisive.More >>
Organizers behind the Women's March, an anti-Trump and female empowerment protest, called for a 17-minute, nationwide walkout by teachers and students on March 14.More >>