3rd man booked in pre-Mardi Gras shooting - WSFA.com: News Weather and Sports for Montgomery, AL.

3rd man booked in pre-Mardi Gras shooting

Malcolm Hall was booked with four counts of attempted first-degree murder. (Photo Courtesy: WWLTV) Malcolm Hall was booked with four counts of attempted first-degree murder. (Photo Courtesy: WWLTV)
  • More newsMore>>

  • Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested

    Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested

    Saturday, April 19 2014 9:41 AM EDT2014-04-19 13:41:52 GMT
    The captain of the ferry that sank off South Korea, leaving more than 300 missing or dead, was arrested early Saturday on suspicion of negligence and abandoning people in need. Two crew members also were taken into...More >>
    The captain of the ferry that sank off South Korea, leaving more than 300 missing or dead, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of negligence and abandoning people in need. Two crew members also were taken into custody,...More >>
  • Obama: Easter a time to reflect on hope, renewal

    Obama: Easter a time to reflect on hope, renewal

    Saturday, April 19 2014 7:53 AM EDT2014-04-19 11:53:40 GMT
    President Barack Obama is encouraging Americans to draw strength and inspiration from the Easter and Passover holidays.More >>
    President Barack Obama is encouraging Americans to draw strength and inspiration from the Easter and Passover holidays.More >>
  • Sub search for missing jet to be finished in week

    Sub search for missing jet to be finished in week

    Saturday, April 19 2014 7:11 AM EDT2014-04-19 11:11:39 GMT
    The search coordination center says an underwater robotic submarine is expected to finish searching a narrowed down area of the Indian Ocean seabed for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane within the next week,...More >>
    A robotic submarine looking for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is expected to finish searching a patch of the Indian Ocean seabed within a week after so far coming up empty, and the search area may be expanded after...More >>
NEW ORLEANS, LA (AP) -

New Orleans police say a third man has turned himself in to face charges from a shooting on Bourbon Street three days before Mardi Gras.
    
Officer Hilal Williams says 19-year-old Malcolm Hall was booked Saturday with four counts of attempted first-degree murder.
    
An online jail roster indicates that his bond had not been set Sunday.
    
Two Marrero men - 22-year-old Brandon Brown and 23-year-old Deron Bridgewater - turned themselves in earlier and were booked with the same charges. Their bonds are set at $1 million: $250,000 on each count.
    
It was not clear whether any of them has an attorney.
    
The shooting injured four people, one seriously, during the run-up to Mardi Gras. Police have not released the victims' names.

(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Powered by WorldNow