Cincinnati Findlay Market Opening Day parade entries cut back - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.

Opening Day parade entries cut back

CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) -

This year's Opening Day parade will be notably shorter.

In an email to supporters, Findlay Market Association said that people should expect a shorter and more exciting parade this spring.

The association says the parade has gotten too long, clocking in at almost three hours last year.

This year the goal is to get the time down to two hours from start to finish.

To accomplish this goal, the association is limiting the number of parade entries to 200. They have also capped the number of band members allowed to march in band to 25.

The parade is April 1, 2013 in Downtown Cincinnati.

Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.

  • NewsMore>>

  • Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'

    Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'

    Saturday, July 22 2017 3:30 AM EDT2017-07-22 07:30:57 GMT
    Saturday, July 22 2017 10:51 PM EDT2017-07-23 02:51:32 GMT

    President Donald Trump will help commission the USS Gerald R. Ford, a $12.9 billion warship.

    More >>

    President Donald Trump will help commission the USS Gerald R. Ford, a $12.9 billion warship.

    More >>
  • Next Minneapolis police chief has deep community roots

    Next Minneapolis police chief has deep community roots

    Saturday, July 22 2017 1:49 AM EDT2017-07-22 05:49:17 GMT
    Saturday, July 22 2017 10:51 PM EDT2017-07-23 02:51:04 GMT

    Minneapolis police chief says she wants to let 'fresh set of leadership eyes' be in charge of department, resigns amid criticism over shooting of Australian woman who had called 911.

    More >>

    Minneapolis police chief says she wants to let 'fresh set of leadership eyes' be in charge of department, resigns amid criticism over shooting of Australian woman who had called 911.

    More >>
  • Trump's new message man deletes inconvenient tweets

    Trump's new message man deletes inconvenient tweets

    Saturday, July 22 2017 4:20 PM EDT2017-07-22 20:20:31 GMT
    Saturday, July 22 2017 10:01 PM EDT2017-07-23 02:01:16 GMT

    One of Anthony Scaramucci's first acts after accepting President Donald Trump's offer to be the new White House communications director was to apologize to Trump.

    More >>

    One of Anthony Scaramucci's first acts after accepting President Donald Trump's offer to be the new White House communications director was to apologize to Trump.

    More >>
Powered by Frankly