Montgomery fire leaves four families homeless - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.

Montgomery fire leaves four families homeless

Posted: Updated:
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) -

A fire in Montgomery on Wednesday night has left four families homeless.

The fire broke out last night in a residence on Price Street, near Jeff Davis High School

Neighbors tell WSFA 12 News that a grease fire in one of the homes spread to three other units.

Two people were inside their homes at the time of the fire. One person was treated for smoke inhalation. No other injuries were reported.

The building sustained significant damage.

Fire officials have not determined the cause of the fire.

Copyright 2013 WSFA 12 News.  All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow