Tree limb causes house fire - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.

Tree limb causes house fire

Posted: Updated:
BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) -

A fallen tree limb caused a house fire Friday afternoon on Carlotta St.

Investigators say a limb fell on the power line that fed electricity to the house.  A power surge ignited the house.

The fire was contained to the second floor at attic of the home.

No injuries were reported.

No one was living in the home.

Copyright 2013 WAFB. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow