Friday, December 13 2013 1:34 PM EST2013-12-13 18:34:39 GMT
With the holiday season in full swing, parties are taking place across the area. But a local church found out recently that not all guests have the best intentions. A bold burglar was caught on camera,More >>
With the holiday season in full swing, parties are taking place across the area. But a local church found out that not all guests have the best intentions.More >>
Friday, December 13 2013 1:18 PM EST2013-12-13 18:18:21 GMT
In court documents filed this week Harvey Updyke requested his monthly payment to be reduced from $500 to $50. Updyke's attorney argued paying $500 a month would cause him substantial hardship. CourtMore >>
In court documents filed this week Harvey Updyke requested his monthly payment to be reduced from $500 to $50.More >>
House Republicans are rallying behind a modest budget pact that promises to bring a temporary halt to budget brinkmanship in Washington and ease automatic budget cuts that would otherwise slam the Pentagon and...More >>
In a story Dec. 13 about the House passing a budget bill to ease automatic spending cuts, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Rep. Steny Hoyer, D-Md., voted in favor of the legislation. Hoyer voted against the...More >>
Friday, December 13 2013 12:35 PM EST2013-12-13 17:35:28 GMT
12 News Defenders is back with a new warning on a scam targeting cell phone users. The scam is reported as being a call received from a 1-800 number saying that the person has been selected for a discountMore >>
12 News Defenders is back with a new warning on a scam targeting cell phone users.More >>
Alexis Road is back open after a fire at a car dealership closed it for a short time Wednesday afternoon.
Crews shut down Alexis between Monroe Street and Post Office Way around 1 p.m. Wednesday when a fire broke out at the Dave White car dealership body shop. The fire was extinguished just after 1:30 p.m. Officials say it started in a paint dryer inside the body shop.
The road was closed to allow firefighters to run hoses across the street to the building. Sylvania Township and Springfield Township fire crews fought the blaze.