KCK resident out of a home after early morning fire - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.

KCK resident out of a home after early morning fire

Posted: Updated:
KANSAS CITY, KS (KCTV) -

A Kansas City, KS, resident is out of his home after an early morning fire.

The fire broke out about 4 a.m. Saturday in a single family home near 25th Street and Lafayette Avenue.

Firefighters said the blaze broke out in the kitchen, forcing the evacuation of the home's lone resident.

There were no injuries reported.

The Red Cross was called to the scene to assist with housing.

Copyright 2013 KCTV (Meredith Corp.)  All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow