Thursday, August 21 2014 10:02 PM EDT2014-08-22 02:02:59 GMT
The Montgomery Zoo held a grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony Thursday for its new American Alligator habitat. It will include five American Alligators of various sizes and ages. The exhibit isMore >>
The Montgomery Zoo held a grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony Thursday for its new American Alligator habitat.More >>
Monday marks 4 weeks since Wetumpka Police Chief Celia Dixon and Deputy Chief Anthony Crenshaw last walked out of police headquarters. July 22nd, the Wetumpka City Council voted unanimously to hire aMore >>
The probe into Wetumpka Police Chief Celia Dixon and Deputy Chief Anthony Crenshaw has entered into a new phase. More >>
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
Two units were damaged by an apartment fire Friday morning in the Nashboro Village area of southeast Davidson County.
The fire occurred around 9:30 a.m. at the Village Green Apartments located at 297 Village Green Drive.
Firefighters arrived and saw smoke coming through the roof.
A neighbor said it started in a corner unit, and may have been caused by an electrical malfunction.
Smoke from that unit then spread to an adjoining apartment.
A firefighter was taken to the hospital after crews said they believe he pulled a muscle while fighting the fire.
Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
2 units damaged in Nashboro Village apartment fireMore>>