Space heater likely to blame for Wetumpka fire - WSFA.com: News Weather and Sports for Montgomery, AL.

Space heater likely to blame for Wetumpka fire

Posted: Updated:
(Source: WSFA Viewer) (Source: WSFA Viewer)
(Source: WSFA Viewer) (Source: WSFA Viewer)
WETUMPKA, AL (WSFA) -

Fire officials say a space heater is likely to blame for a fire on North Street in Wetumpka Thursday night.

Chief Greg Willis says a heater was too close to combustibles and a fire sparked.

One room was damaged and one person suffered minor injuries.

Copyright 2013 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow