about 4 dozen
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Coat a 10" by 15" rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chocolate. Spread the mixture over the baking sheet. Spread the melted chocolate evenly over the top.
- Freeze for 15 minutes, then cut into squares. Serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.