4 Servings, two potato halves each
Baking potatoes - 4 (8-ounces each)
Lowfat cottage cheese - 7/8 cup
Whole milk - 2 tablespoons
Onion, minced - 2 tablespoons
Paprika - 1/4 teaspoon
1. Scrub potatoes and remove any blemishes.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place potatoes in oven and bake until tender, about 30 to 40 minutes.
1. Pierce potatoes by using fork prongs.
2. Cover potatoes with waxed paper. Heat on high until tender, about 5 to 10 minutes.
To STUFF POTATOES:
1. Slice each potato in half, lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out pulp, leaving about 1/4-inch thick shells, saving pulp.
2. Blend cheese, milk, and onion. Add potato pulp; mix until light and fluffy.
3. Fill potato halves with mixture. Sprinkle paprika over potatoes.
Note: Return to oven or microwave to reheat, for a few minutes, if desired.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Conventional cooking time: 30 to 45 minutes
Microwave cooking time: 5 to 10 minutes