Cancer Center of Montgomery - Insurance Information - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.

A Service of the Southeast Cancer Network, P.C.

Cancer Center of Montgomery - Insurance Information

Just as the Cancer Center of Montgomery's medical staff is committed to providing the highest quality care for the physical ills of cancer patients, the reimbursement division is committed to assisting with the insurance and billing needs of all patients regardless of the type of insurance that you possess .

Insurance Billing

Even though the insurance department will bill your insurance company as a service to you , you may continue to receive a monthly statement from us to keep you informed of the status of your account. Please remember that this is service to you and final resolution of your account is your responsibility if problems are incurred.

Medicare

The Cancer Care Center of Montgomery's physicians are participants in the Medicare program. This means the Medicare payment check will be sent directly to the Center. We will accept the charge and the amount approved.

Medicare, however, only pays 80% of most approved charges. You will be responsible for both the annual Medicare deductible and the other 20% of the amount approved. We are always available to assist you with insurance questions or payment questions you may request.

Blue Cross / Blue Shield

The Cancer Care Center of Montgomery's physicians participate in Alabama's Blue Cross/Blue Shield programs. Please check with the Cancer Center office registrar for information if you have a Blue Cross/Blue Shield policy. They will be able to tell you how we participate in your program and how your claims will be handled.

Most BC/BS plans have deductibles and co-payments. We are always available to assist you with insurance questions or payment questions you may request.

Commercial Health Insurance

The Center will file your commercial insurance for you. Please leave a signed, completed form with the Cancer Center registrar at the time of your visit. Please remember that several commercial insurance companies have deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses for which you may be responsible.

We are always available to assist you with insurance questions or payment questions you may request.

Medicaid

The Cancer Care Center of Montgomery's physicians participate in Alabama's Medicaid programs. Alabama Medicaid patients will be required to pay a co-payment for most services. Your valid Medicaid card should be presented to the cancer registrar on each visit.

We are always available to assist you with insurance questions or payment questions you may request.

Co-Payments

Co-Payments are due at the time visit or treatment.

Payment Arrangements

Realizing that this may be a difficult time for you, both the Cancer Care Center of Montgomery and the Southeast Cancer Network are willing to arrange convenient and reasonable payment plans based on your financial situation. Our registrars will be happy to assist you. You are strongly urged to discuss any questions you may have in regard to the cost of your treatment, payment options, and/or payment schedules with the registrar at time of you initial appointment.

If you prefer, Southeast Cancer Network's staff will be happy to answer your questions over the phone. You may call the direct insurance/billing number at: 888-244-4150 or the main office number at: 888-222-1726. To assist you in paying on your account or satisfying your co-payment, we accept Visa/MasterCard.

Powered by Frankly