Mountain King's Creamy New Potato Salad
- 1-5 lb. bag Mountain King Red Potatoes (unpeeled one inch cubes)
- 2 cups ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup purple onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup celery (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup green pepper (diced)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped dill (or 1 teaspoon dried dill)
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 13 to 14 minutes until done. Drain and let cool.
- Place all other ingredients in large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add potatoes to bowl. Mix well.
- Cover loosely and chill.
- Garnish with purple onion rings, if desired.