- General fund budget with extra money for prisons.
- Education budget with money to expand the state's early learning program and provide scholarships to future math and science teachers.
- Selling up to 110 million dollars in bonds for public schools and universities.
- Selling 104 million dollars in bonds for economic development and flood control projects.
- Increasing the cost of reinstating a revoked or suspended license driver's license, which will provide money to hire state troopers.
- Requiring new school superintendents to take legal and financial training.
- Creating a 401 K style retirement program for government employees, but excluding elected officials.
- Creating the crime of identity theft.
- Doubling the fines for speeding in a highway construction zone while workers are present.
- Prohibiting candidates for state agriculture commissioner from accepting campaign contributions from people associated with businesses regulated by the state department of agriculture and industries.
- Raising the age for driving a boat unsupervised from 12 to 14.
- Recognizing pistol permits from other states than recognize Alabama's pistol permits.
- Requiring the state flag to fly on many public buildings.
- Providing for the use and legal recognition of electronic records, signatures and contracts.
- Allowing a minute of silent meditation at public school athletic events and graduation ceremonies.
- Making prostitution a crime statewide.