OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
- Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WSFA 12 News 12 E. Delano Avenue Montgomery, AL 369105 and King Bridal & Formal Boutique (“Sponsor(s)”). The promotion begins at 12:00 AM December 21, 2017 and ends at 11:59 pm January 16, 2018. Entries must be received by January 16, 2018 11:59 PM. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station’s viewing area: Alabama Residents, who are 19 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WSFA 12-TV, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per individual e-mail address will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified. Only new marriages; vow renewals not qualified for contest entry.
- How to Enter. There is 1 way to enter this promotion. Beginning at 12:00 AM December 21, 2017, individuals can log on to www.wsfa.com and complete the online entry form. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WSFA12-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that WSFA12-TV may release entrant’s personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. WSFA-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant’s personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
- Prize(s). (1) [Add an accurate description of each prize, including: the retail value of each prize; the exact number of each prize to be awarded; restrictions on prizes, such as expiration date, blackout date or limited seating King Bridal & Formal Boutique ($6,000 Wedding Gown, 6 Bridesmaid Dresses, 2 Flower Girl Dresses & Mother of the Bride & Mother of the Groom Dress) Columns at Tangarry ($7,500 Venue) A Touch of Class ($1,200) Designs by Annette (Bride & Bridal Party Bouquet; Alpha Worldwide Insurance ($500 Voucher Toward Honeymoon Travel) Potz & Pans Rehearsal Dinner ($300) Catering for 15 people; Nancy Alterations ($60) T-Shirt for Bride & Groom; Playlist Productions ($2000) Love Story Concept Film; B&B Health Boutique ($200) Nightwear for the Bride; The Tapp 18 ($200) Bride Rehearsal Dinner Outfit; Derricus Breon Make Up ($150) Bride Makeup; Vault Courtyard ($500) Rehearsal Dinner Venue; Scent Wizards ($200) Romance Candles; Amir Leon Photography ($2,500) Engagement Photos. Blackout Dates of April 2018, September 2018 & October 2018. Wedding must occur before January 21, 2019. Total Value of Promotion: $21,310
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- How the Prizes are Awarded. Winner selected via Committee; Winners announced at the Wetumpka Bridal Extravaganza January 21, 2018 at the Wetumpka Civic Center at 4 p.m.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Contest redemption vouchers will be provided following the event with all vouches included. Driver’s license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 2 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by January 21, 2019 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WSFA12-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WSFA 12-TV if WSFA12-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WSFA12-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
- Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WSFA12-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WSFA12-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
- List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WSFA12-TV 12 E. Delano Avenue Montgomery, AL 36105 or visit the website at www.wsfa.com between SELECT DATES.