DALLAS, TX (WSFA) - As the 2018 NFL Draft was coming to a close, the Crimson Tide managed to set a new program record for picks.
Over the three-day event, Alabama set a program record with 12 draft selections:
- Minkah Fitzpatrick (1st round, 11th overall)- Miami Dolphins
- Da'Ron Payne (1st round, 13th overall)- Washington Redskins
- Rashaan Evans (1st round, 22nd overall)- Tennessee Titans
- Calvin Ridley (1st round, 26th overall)- Atlanta Falcons
- Ronnie Harrison (3rd round, 93rd overall)- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Da'Shawn Hand (4th round, 114th overall)- Detroit Lions
- Anthony Averett (4th round, 118th overall)- Baltimore Ravens
- JK Scott (5th round, 172nd overall)- Green Bay Packers
- Shaun Dion Hamilton (6th round, 197th overall)- Washington Redskins
- Bradley Bozeman (6th round, 215th overall)- Baltimore Ravens
- Bo Scarbrough (7th round, 236th overall)- Dallas Cowboys
- Joshua Frazier (7th round, 246 overall)- Pittsburgh Steelers
The Crimson Tide rattled off seven draft selections on the third day of the draft.