MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - If you are looking for affordable family fun, look no further than downtown Montgomery and the Montgomery Biscuits at Riverwalk Stadium.
This is great fun that won't break the bank. The Biscuits have special themed nights every day of the week:
- Monday’s are Golden Biscuit Club days where those of us 55 plus get special rates
- Tuesday is Dollar Dog Day. All of you going low carb, this will be a home run for you, minus the bun of course.
- Wednesday’s are Military Appreciation Days where all military are afforded food and drink specials with military ID.
- Thirsty Thursday’s. I am thinking they sell more than bottled water
- Friday and Saturday’s are the Max fireworks. This is a firework show that rivals any Fourth of July show.
- Lastly, Sunday’s are Bark in the Park days. Bring the puppies and they get in for free.
The team was off to a slow start, but they are working on getting back in the groove. If you are looking for something to do, why not go out and support the home team and have some family fun while you're at it.
Hope to see you there! PLAY BALL.