Located in Cleburne County near Heflin. 46,550 acres; Big game and small game hunting. MAP
- Coffey's Hunting Supplies, East Gadsden;
- General Store, Cheaha State Park;
- Bridgette's BP Station. Hwy. 9, White Plains;
- Rabbittown General Store, Rabbittown;
- Norton's Express Mart, Hwy. 21 S. Jacksonville;
- Edwardsville Shopette. Hwy 78, Edwardsville;
- Courthouse, Heflin;
- Crossroads Quickmart, intersection Hwy 431 and Hwy 9, Hollis Cross Roads;
- Wal-Mart Stores in Oxford, Anniston, and Jacksonville.
(Youth) Stalk Hunting Hunter's Choice (except spotted fawns – one deer per day): Nov. 10.
(Gun) Stalk Hunting Antlered Bucks Only: Nov. 24-30; Dec. *7-8; Dec. 17-23; Jan. 1-7. *On Dec. 7-8 a predetermined percentage of the permits issued will be "Hunter's Choice" permits (except spotted fawns – one deer per day).
(Archery) Stalk Hunting Hunter's Choice (except spotted fawns): Oct. 15-Jan. 31 (hunter must obtain hunt permit on days of youth, gun, and primitive weapons deer hunts.) No hunting on day of Youth hunt.
(Primitive Weapons) Stalk Hunting Hunter's Choice (except spotted fawns-one deer per day): Dec.14-15
TURKEY - Mar. 15-Apr. 30 (Daylight until 12:00 noon CST)
SQUIRREL - Oct. 1-Feb. 28 (except on days of youth, gun and primitive weapons deer hunts).
QUAIL - Nov. 17-Feb. 28 (except on days of gun and primitive weapons deer hunts).
RABBIT - Nov. 1-15 and Jan. 1-Feb. 28 (except on days of youth, gun, and primitive weapons deer hunts).
RACCOON, OPOSSUM, & FOX - Jan. 1-Feb. 28 (Nighttime hours only; Fox hunting - dogs only - no weapons) (except on nights of and preceding gun deer hunts).
DOVE - Sept. 15-Oct. 13 (Wednesdays and Saturdays only, 12:00 noon until sunset)
TRAPPING - Jan. 1-31.