Located in Colbert County near Cherokee. 8,540 acres; big game and small game. MAP
- Russell's Sporting Center, Florence;
- Wal-Mart in Russellville;
- Dependable Service Center, Russellville;
- C.J.'s Groc., Hwy 24, Belgreen;
- 247 Yogi's intersection of Hwy 72 and 247;
- Green's Gas Mart, Hwy. 24W, Russellville;
- Colbert County Courthouse, Tuscumbia;
- Franklin County Courthouse, Russellville;
- and from the self-service issuing station located at Stewart's Camp.
(Youth) Stalk Hunting Hunter's Choice (except spotted fawns - one deer per day): Nov. 10.
(Gun) Stalk Hunting Antlered Bucks Only: Nov. 17; Jan.25–31.
(Archery) Stalk Hunting Antlered Bucks Only: Oct. 15-31. Stalk Hunting Hunter's Choice (except spotted fawns - One Deer per day): Nov. 1 - Jan. 31 (except on days of gun deer hunt and on day of youth hunt).
(Primitive Weapons) Stalk Hunting Hunter's Choice (except spotted fawns): - One Deer per day: Dec. 1 and Dec.27.
TURKEY - March 30-April 30 (Daylight until 12:00 noon CST).
DOVE - Sept. 15 – Oct. 27, & Dec. 22 – Jan. 6, Noon until sunset. Sat. & Wed. hunting only.
SQUIRREL - Oct. 1-Feb. 28 (except on days of youth, gun, and primitive weapons deer hunts).
RABBIT & QUAIL - Nov. 20-Feb. 28 (except on days of gun and primitive weapons deer hunts).
RACCOON & OPOSSUM - Feb. 1-28 (Nighttime hours only).
WOODCOCK - Dec. 18-Jan. 31 (except on days of gun deer hunts and primitive weapon hunts).
TRAPPING - Nov. 20-Feb. 20