Located in Cherokee and DeKalb Counties near Centre. 15,255 acres; big game and small game. MAP
- Rip's One-Stop, Hwy. 35, Blanche, AL;
- Day's Sporting Goods, Centre, AL;
- Mark's Grocery, Highway 9, Centre, AL;
- Roy's Country Store, Hwy. 35 between Blanche and Ft Payne;
- Terri's Time-Saver, Fisher Crossroads;
- Abbot Marina, Hwy. 35, Ft. Payne;
- Gun Shop. Gault Ave., Ft Payne;
- Great Outdoor Store. Gault Ave. Ft. Payne;
(Gun) Stalk Hunting Antlered Bucks Only: Nov. 17; Nov. 30-Dec. 1*; Dec. 14-15; Jan. 18-19. (*On Dec. 1 a predetermined percentage of permits issued will be either-sex permits)
(Archery) Stalk Hunting Hunter's Choice (except spotted fawns): Oct. 15-Jan. 31. (Primitive Weapons) Stalk Hunting Hunter's Choice (except spotted fawns - one deer per day): Dec. 21-22.
TURKEY - Mar. 15-Apr. 30 (Daylight until 12:00 noon CST).
SQUIRREL - Oct. 1-Feb. 28 (except on days of gun and primitive weapons deer hunts).
QUAIL - Nov. 17-Feb. 28 (except on days of gun and primitive weapons deer hunts).
RABBIT - Jan. 1-Feb. 28 (except on days of gun and primitive weapons deer hunts).
DOVE - Sept. 15-Oct. 28 (12:00 noon until sunset - Wednesdays and Saturdays only).
RACCOON, OPOSSUM & FOX - Jan. 1-Feb. 28 (Nighttime hours only; Fox hunting - dogs only - no weapons).
TRAPPING - Nov. 17-Feb. 20.