- 4 - 4 1/2 lb. beef brisket
- 2 cans of french onion soup
- 1 can of water
- 1 bottle of original barbeque sauce
- baby carrots and redskin potatoes cut
- Place the brisket in roasting pan.
- Pour the french onion soup, water and barbeque sauce over the roast.
- Add the baby carrots and redskin potatoes.
- Cover and Cook on 400 degrees for 3 hours.
- Cool and slice
- 2 1/4 cups of sugar
- 6 cups all purpose flour
- 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature
- 3 eggs
- filling of your choice