Key Lime Pie With Chocolate Crust and Lime Whipped Cream:
- 1 Chocolate Pie Crust
- Filling: 2 cans sweetened condensed milk, 2 eggs, 1 cup lime juice
- Mix filling ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and chill for 2 hours.
Lime Whipped Cream:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbsp. confectioner's sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla or lime flavoring
- zest of one lime
- While pie is baking, slowly begin whipping cream until soft peaks start to form.
- Gradually add sugar.
- Once it is desired consistency, and vanilla and lime zest.
- Spread on pie and enjoy!