FSITM Madness Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- 1. Entry Conditions. You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry and a U.S. resident. Sweepstakes may only be entered from the United States. This sweepstakes available only to those persons who are legal residents of either one of the 48 continental states of the United States or the District of Columbia, and may only be entered from one of those locations. This sweepstakes is void in Alaska and Puerto Rico and/or where prohibited by law. Only one entry per person. If multiple entries are made, only the first entry received will qualify as the entry and the rest will be disqualified. Disqualification of entries based upon a determination that more than one entry has been received from the same person on the same day will be in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Employees of Sponsor, any affiliate of Sponsor, any of their advertising or promotional agencies, any sponsor of any prize offered in this sweepstakes or any business or entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of this sweepstakes, and their immediate family members (meaning spouses, parents, siblings and children living in the same household) are not eligible to enter or win.
Entry: Beginning on or about November 20, 2006 through December 1, 2006, watch WSFA-TV each day for details on how and when to email in and answer a question about the Nextel insert to be featured in the Sunday edition of your local newspaper. The newspaper with the coupon advertisement may be available at your local library during regular business hours beginning on or about Thursday, November 23, 2006, or viewed on the WSFA-TV website at www.wsfa.com. Sponsor, participating television stations, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undeliverable entries, telephone calls, email, mail or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this sweepstakes or website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate website's terms of service, as solely determined by the sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this sweepstakes. Should any portion of this sweepstakes be, in the sponsors sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this sweepstakes, or submission of entries, sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the sweepstakes, and randomly select the winners from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning the email address. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No more than the stated number of prizes in any prize category will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes in any prize category, as set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed, sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes in a prize category by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims for that category. Sponsors not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. By participating in the sweepstakes, entrants agree to all of the terms and conditions of the privacy policies of the Sponsor. By entering you agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which will be final and binding in all respects. The official rules will be posted at each retail location throughout the sweepstakes.
- 2. Entry Period: Entry period begins on Monday, November 27, 2006 and ends on Friday, December 1, 2006.
- 3. Prizes. One (1) check for $50.00 (fifty dollars) each day, Monday through Friday, 11/27/06 - 12/1/06. Approximate total value of all prizes $250.00. Only one prize will be awarded to one winner. Prize is not transferable. Sponsor will have the right to substitute another prize package of equal or greater value, at its sole discretion. Sponsor may substitute for a cash prize or goods or services with a value equal to or greater than the estimated retail value of the original prize. Winner will not have the right to substitute another prize package. Any difference between the stated approximate retail value of any prize and the actual value of such prize will not be awarded. All expenses not specified, including but not limited to taxes, fees, surcharges, from the acceptance or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
- 4. Prize Winner Selection and Notification. Each day, Monday through Friday, 11/27/06 - 12/1/09, WSFA-TV will randomly choose a winner among all correct answers to win a daily prize, awarded by WSFA-TV, whose decision is final. The winner's name will be posted on the WSFA-TV website www.wsfa.com the following day. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. In the event the person originally selected as the winner is disqualified, the prize will be given to a second winner via a random drawing of the remaining entries, conducted within thirty days of such disqualification.
- 5. Prize Acceptance. Winner(s) must complete, execute and return an affidavit confirming the winner's identification and eligibility, and winner and any guests will be required to complete, execute and return a Liability and Publicity Release. If such documents are not returned within fourteen (14) days of the date sent, or if any prize notification is returned as non-deliverable or any winner if found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these official rules, disqualification may result. Acceptance of a prize will constitute permission to use winner's name, hometown, likeness, photograph, statements or prize information for advertising and publicity purposes worldwide without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited. Sponsor, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents will not be responsible any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to or of any person or property (including death of any person), arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any sweepstakes related activity, or participation in this sweepstakes. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted. No transfer or cash redemption of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Limit one prize per household or family.
- 6. Governing Law. Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- 7. Winners List. All inquiries concerning the sweepstakes or the list of winners may be directed to:
FSITM Madness Sweepstakes Winners List
c/o CRN International
P.O. Box 4353
Hamden, CT 06514
- 8. Official Rules: For copy of Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
FSITM Madness Sweepstakes Winners List
c/o CRN International
P.O. Box 4353
Hamden, CT 06514
Limit one rules request per envelope. Vermont residents may omit return postage. Requests received after the last day of Entry Period will not be honored.