A Crewshaw County Church Catches Fire - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.

A Crewshaw County Church Catches Fire

The Luverne Methodist Church on East First Street caught fire Monday night.

Firefighters got the call just before 9pm, and were able to contain the blaze.

State Fire Marshals say the fire began in the kitchen but heat and smoke damage are evident thoughtout the entire church.  They also say the fire began near the ceiling of the kitchen's storage room.

No foulplay is suspected.

Powered by Frankly