Kids Recovering From Electrical Shock - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.

Kids Recovering From Electrical Shock

Monroeville Police confirm a 9 year old and an 11 year old are recovering after they suffered burns from an electrical shock from an utility box at Alabama Southern Community College.

WSFA is told that a 9 year old got into the power box and suffered severe injuries and he's in the UAB Burn Center.

His 11 year old brother was treated and released with burns on his hands while trying to put out the flames.

The children were on campus for a softball game.

Powered by Frankly