You can make your own cheesecake with this recipe, or order one from Cherry's Cheesecakes by calling 1-888-692-5588.
- 1 ¼ cups crushed graham crackers
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter or margarine
- Grease a 9 or 10 inch spring form pan, covering the sides and bottom of the pan completely.
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly until well blended and moist.
- Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom and around the sides of the pan.
- Refrigerate while preparing the cheesecake filling.
- 5/8 cup sugar
- 1/8 cup flour
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese
- One 16 ounce carton of sour cream
- 4 eggs, separated
- juice and grated rind of ½ a lemon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat the egg yolks and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream the sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the beaten eggs, lemon juice and rind, vanilla, flour and sour cream. Beat together until well mixed.
- Beat egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until stiff.
- Fold egg whites into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into the graham cracker crumb-lined spring form pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for five minutes and then bake at 275 degrees for one hour.
- Leave cheesecake in an open oven to cool for ½ hour and refrigerate for at least one hour before adding topping.
- One 12 ounce package frozen strawberries or raspberries, reserve juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 or 3 drops of red food coloring