Montgomery Family Unharmed after Morning House Fire - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.

Montgomery Family Unharmed after Morning House Fire

A Montgomery family is OK after a fire destroys part of their home.

The Montgomery Fire Department tells WSFA 12 news they got the call at 8:45 Wednesday morning at their home off Carter Hill Road.

Officials say an early investigation shows the fire was started by a dryer.

Firefighters had the blaze under control in minutes.

No one inside the home was hurt.

Powered by Frankly