Cause Found in Early Morning Montgomery House Fire - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.

Cause Found in Early Morning Montgomery House Fire

Montgomery, Al. (WSFA) -- The Montgomery Fire Department tells WSFA 12 News they are treating an early morning fire on as an accident. Officials say the fire was most likely started by a clothes dryer.

The Montgomery Fire Department got the call early Thursday morning at about 2am.

The fire was well involved when fire fighters arrived on scene, and it took 20 minutes to get the blaze under control.

There were no significant injuries, but one firefighter was treated for first and second degree burns.

Everyone got out of the house okay.

Unfortunately, the house is not liveable at this time because it was so heavily damaged.

Powered by Frankly