TROY (WSFA)-- Two electrical workers were injured on the job Tuesday at Troy University.
The men are employed by a company called Suduxo, and were doing maintenance on the university's water fountain located on the main quad when an explosion occurred.
Both men were working on electrical wiring in the fountain's mechanical room when the incident happened.
Officials say one of the men, David Best, was taken to Birmingham Burn Center and is currently undergoing treatment for burns.
The other man, David Jordan, was treated and released from Troy Regional Medical Center.