Huge Pig Missing from Louisiana BBQ Restaurant - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.

Huge Pig Missing from Louisiana BBQ Restaurant

At Corky's BBQ Restaurant in Baton Rouge, Louisana something's missing and has been for several months, we'll call it the case of the missing pig.
 
The huge blow-up mascot was stolen one night several months ago, and with a rib eating contest in a few weeks the search is turning desperate.

So if you've seen this pig they're asking for your help.

Call Corky's or the sheriff's office and get this pig back home.

As a Bonus, Corky's is offering a free slab of ribs for information leading to the return of their pig.

  • HealthHEALTHMore>>

  • Here's what "Purple Drank" can do to your body

    Here's what "Purple Drank" can do to your body

    Monday, March 27 2017 9:32 PM EDT2017-03-28 01:32:16 GMT

    Pharmacist James Jones, owner of Jones Drugs in Montgomery, said he gets frustrated when he hears about prescription drug abuse situations like the one in Conecuh County on Saturday.

    More >>

    Pharmacist James Jones, owner of Jones Drugs in Montgomery, said he gets frustrated when he hears about prescription drug abuse situations like the one in Conecuh County on Saturday.

    More >>
  • health

    Experts give the top 5 ways to make your allergies worse

    Experts give the top 5 ways to make your allergies worse

    Monday, March 27 2017 5:25 PM EDT2017-03-27 21:25:33 GMT
    (Source: Pixabay file image)(Source: Pixabay file image)

    Have you been sneezing, sniffling, coughing a little earlier this year than normal? 

    More >>

    Have you been sneezing, sniffling, coughing a little earlier this year than normal? 

    More >>
  • GRAPHIC: Girl burned by homemade slime

    GRAPHIC: Girl burned by homemade slime

    Monday, March 27 2017 3:57 AM EDT2017-03-27 07:57:45 GMT
    Monday, March 27 2017 4:04 AM EDT2017-03-27 08:04:44 GMT

    Doctors say the 11-year-old’s burns come from prolonged exposure to Borax, one of the main ingredients in the popular craft project.

    More >>

    Doctors say the 11-year-old’s burns come from prolonged exposure to Borax, one of the main ingredients in the popular craft project.

    More >>
Powered by Frankly