WSFA 12 News Update: Outgoing Air Force Secretary Disappointed with Government's Decision - WSFA.com Montgomery Alabama news.

WSFA 12 News Update: Outgoing Air Force Secretary Disappointed with Government's Decision

On Friday, the outgoing Air Force Secretary said he's disappointed with the government's review of the bidding process. Earlier this week, the Government Accountability Office said the process contained "a number of significant errors" when the Air Force awarded the $35 billion contract to Northrop Grumman. Boeing protested and the GAO recommended the Air Force re-open bidding. Outgoing Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne says the decision almost certainly means it will be 2013 before either company's planes are flying.
Powered by Frankly