Baptist Health Care Foundation
P.O. Box 241647
Montgomery, AL 36124-1647
Phone: (334) 273-4567
Our Vision: Baptist Health Care Foundation seeks to become the premier health care foundation in Alabama by
- Partnering with our benefactors to provide opportunities to express compassionate giving by investing in the health care future of the community and communicating with our benefactors that the Foundation uses wise stewardship principles in managing our resources.
Since 1972, Baptist Health care Foundation has been the recipient of gifts that have assisted Baptist Health in providing comprehensive health care for the citizens of central Alabama. Gifts received have also touched lives in other meaningful ways including scholarships, hospice care, employee emergency benevolence, and Lifeline assistance.
Over the years, Baptist Health Care Foundation has supported other health care ministries including the Medical Outreach Ministries Family Health Center.
How You Can Give
- Outright gifts: The easiest and most popular method of investing in Baptist Health is a gift of cash or stocks. Donors receive an immediate charitable income tax deduction. Donors may specify where their gift is to be used. Simply mail your check or money order to the Baptist Health Care Foundation, P.O. Box 251647, Montgomery, AL 36124. If you would like to make a gift using your credit card, please call 334-273-4567.
- Memorial and Honor Gifts: Gifts to Baptist Health in memory or in honor may be given as tribute to an individual, family, or physician, employee or department. An acknowledgement letter will be sent without mention of the amount of gift. For more information, please contact the Foundation.
- Special Events: A variety of sponsor ship opportunities are available through several outstanding community events hosted by the Foundation. A sponsorship provides the opportunity for promotional recognition at the events. Examples of our events are:
- Planned Gifts: Our staff can work with you to issustrate the advantages of creating a trust or annuity with the Foundation that will provide you with the opportunity to make a gift to the foundation and receive a lifetime income from the gift. Please call the Foundation for more information.
- Estate gift: An individual can leave a bequest to the Baptist Health Care Foundation to leave a legacy and support the programs of your choice.