Auburn is one of the largest universities in the South, remaining at the educational forefront with our emphasis on a blend of arts and applied sciences. The University continuously changes to accommodate today's needs, while still respecting the traditions and spirit of Auburn. As we grow and change, Auburn will always continue its tradition of excellence.
The Benefits of Applying for Employment at Auburn University
Auburn University Provides:
- A comfortable yet challenging environment
- An opportunity to help educate or support the education of a dedicated student body
- A comprehensive benefits program
- The cultural and athletic activities of a large metropolitan area in a small-town environment
- The chance for you and your family to take University courses at reduced costs
Auburn University Is:
- Ranked in the top 50 public institutions in the nation for providing a quality education with educational value (US News & World Report)
- The best producer of chief executive officers for the nation's top small companies; does it better than any other college or university in the South (Forbes)
- The top public institution in the state and among the tops in the nation for educational value (Money and Kiplinger's Personal Finance)
- One of the top five universities nationally for producing NASA scientists and astronauts
- Has world-class faculty who regularly receive national awards for outstanding instruction and research
- Has dedicated staff, some of whom devote 40 to 50 years of their careers to the University
Auburn University Students:
- Love Auburn! Auburn students have consistently ranked AU significantly above the national average in eight out of 12 categories for measuring student satisfaction (Noel-Levitz)
- Are accepted into medical school 30% higher than the national average
- Find jobs (96% employed), a majority of which are within their discipline
- 97% of our Nursing School graduates pass the National Council Licensing Exam (Alabama average is 88%).
Auburn University is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer and Equal Opportunity Educational Institution. Click here to learn more.