MONTGOMERY, AL., -- MPD Special Operations officers and officers assigned to the Central Alabama Drug Taskforce had a very busy weekend. Search warrants were conducted at three separate locations where drugs were confiscated and several arrests were made.
Westley Stone, of 3038 Pinehaardt Drive, was arrested and taken to the Elmore County Jail for Trafficking in Cannabis. Subsequent to Mr. Stone's arrest, a search warrant was executed at his residence where 5.94 pounds of marijuana, 292 pills of Ecstasy, drug paraphernalia and drug documents were confiscated.
Later that same day, a search warrant was also executed at 1142 Avenue L where 6.1 grams of Crack Cocaine and 33.8 grams of Marijuana were confiscated. The following subjects were arrested from this residence:
- 1. Alexander Brown, DOB: 03/30/69, of 1600 Toomer Street, Opelika Alabama, was arrested for a child support warrant.
- 2. Jessie Henderson, DOB: 12/27/62, of 1142 Avenue L. was arrested for an outstanding Theft of Property 3rd Degree warrant.
- 3. Willie Henderson, DOB: 05/27/84, of 1115 Sayre Street was arrested for Distribution of a Controlled Substance.
- 4. Jerome Miles, DOB: 12/02/69, of 1142 Avenue L. was arrested for Distribution of a Controlled Substance.
- 5. Mark Anthony Williams, DOB: 03/03/77 of 137 Oakwood Drive was arrested for Possession of Marijuana 1st Degree.
Special Operation Officers also executed a search warrant at 5137 E. Linda Circle. During this search, 5.1 grams of Crack Cocaine, 1.6 grams of marijuana, a Taurus .40 Caliber handgun and $2080 were confiscated. Franton Knight was arrested for Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance and two counts of Unlawful Distribution of a Controlled substance will be presented to the grand Jury. Officers are also seeking federal prosecution of Mr. Knight in relation to the confiscated handgun.