MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ala. (WSFA) - The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office says four house trailers caught fire at the Willow Bend trailer park.
Col. John Briggs says the trailers were all unoccupied. He says the cause of the fire is believed to be caused by sparks from an electrical transformer.
According to the Snowdoun Volunteer Fire Department, after four hours the fires were brought under control. The department also says the trailers were abandoned.
Power along Highway 31 near the area went out. No injuries were reported.