Lakers vs. Nuggets Injury Report Today - May 20
Heading into Game 3 of the Western Conference finals against the Denver Nuggets (53-29), the Los Angeles Lakers (43-39) currently are monitoring three players on the injury report. The game begins at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, May 20 at Crypto.com Arena.
The teams meet again after the Nuggets beat the Lakers 108-103 on Thursday. Jamal Murray led the Nuggets in the win with 37 points, while LeBron James scored 22 in the losing effort for the Lakers.
Lakers vs Nuggets Additional Info
|Lakers vs Nuggets Player Props|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Nuggets|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Prediction|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Players to Watch|
Los Angeles Lakers Injury Report Today
Denver Nuggets Injury Report Today
Lakers vs. Nuggets Game Info
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: ABC
Lakers Season Insights
- The Lakers put up 117.2 points per game, only 4.7 more points than the 112.5 the Nuggets give up.
- When Los Angeles totals more than 112.5 points, it is 36-17.
- In their last 10 games, the Lakers have been racking up 112.9 points per game, an average that's a little lower than the 117.2 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
- Los Angeles knocks down 10.8 three-pointers per game (24th in the league), 1.7 fewer than its opponents (12.5).
- The Lakers' 111.8 points per 100 possessions on offense rank 19th in the NBA, and the 111.5 points they allow per 100 possessions rank 14th in the league.
Nuggets Season Insights
- The Nuggets score an average of 115.8 points per game, only 0.8 fewer points than the 116.6 the Lakers give up to opponents.
- Denver is 37-4 when it scores more than 116.6 points.
- The Nuggets are averaging 116.3 points per contest in their last 10 games, compared to their season average of 115.8.
- Denver connects on 11.8 three-pointers per game (18th in the league) compared to its opponents' 11.4. It shoots 37.9% from deep, and its opponents shoot 34.4%.
- The Nuggets' 116.3 points per 100 possessions on offense rank second in the NBA, and the 112.9 points they concede per 100 possessions rank 19th in the league.
Lakers vs. Nuggets Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Rep your team with officially licensed gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.