Carlos Alcaraz 2023 French Open Odds
After exiting in the round of 32 of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia in his most recent tournament (eliminated by Fabian Marozsan), Carlos Alcaraz will open the French Open against Flavio Cobolli (in the round of 128). With +160 odds, Alcaraz is the current favorite to take home the trophy from Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Alcaraz at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Alcaraz's Next Match
In his opener at the French Open, Alcaraz will face Cobolli on Monday, May 29 at 8:15 AM ET in the round of 128.
Alcaraz is listed at -5000 to win his next matchup versus Cobolli. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Carlos Alcaraz Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +400
- US Open odds to win: +300
- French Open odds to win: +160
Want to bet on Alcaraz? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In his most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Alcaraz was eliminated in the Round of 32 by No. 135-ranked Marozsan, 3-6, 6-7.
- Alcaraz has won five of his 17 tournaments over the past year, with an overall match record of 55-12.
- Alcaraz has won three tournaments on clay over the past 12 months, with a record of 28-5 on that surface.
- Through 67 matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Alcaraz has played 24.9 games per match. He won 57.9% of them.
- On clay, Alcaraz has played 33 matches over the past year, and he has totaled 23.1 games per match while winning 59.0% of games.
- Over the past 12 months, Alcaraz has been victorious in 32.9% of his return games and 83.3% of his service games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Alcaraz has won 82.3% of his games on serve, and 36.1% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.