Daria Kasatkina 2023 French Open Odds
Daria Kasatkina has a match against Marketa Vondrousova coming up next in the French Open round of 64. Kasatkina's odds to win it all at Stade Roland Garros are +5000.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Kasatkina at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: NBC (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Kasatkina's Next Match
After her 6-3, 6-4 win over Jule Niemeier in the round of 128, Kasatkina will face Vondrousova in the round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET.
Daria Kasatkina Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +5000
Want to bet on Kasatkina? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Kasatkina won 6-3, 6-4 against Niemeier on Sunday.
- Kasatkina is 33-21 over the past 12 months, with two tournament wins.
- Kasatkina is 10-6 on clay over the past 12 months.
- Kasatkina has played 20.6 games per match in her 54 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- In her 16 matches on a clay surface over the past year, Kasatkina has averaged 21.9 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Kasatkina has been victorious in 49.0% of her return games and 59.2% of her service games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Kasatkina has won 59.8% of her games on serve, and 47.7% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.