Braves vs. Dodgers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 12:41 PM CDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 5:41 PM CDT
Tuesday's game that pits the Atlanta Braves (29-18) against the Los Angeles Dodgers (30-19) at Truist Park has a good chance to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-3 in favor of the Braves. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET on May 23.
The Braves will look to Spencer Strider (4-1), while the Dodgers' starter has not yet been announced.
Braves vs. Dodgers Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Braves vs. Dodgers Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Braves 5, Dodgers 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Dodgers
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Braves vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Dodgers Odds|
|How to Watch Braves vs Dodgers|
Braves Performance Insights
- The Braves have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and have won four of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Atlanta and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
- The Braves have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
- The Braves have entered the game as favorites 39 times this season and won 25, or 64.1%, of those games.
- Atlanta has entered nine games this season favored by -210 or more and is 8-1 in those contests.
- The Braves have a 67.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Atlanta has scored the seventh-most runs in the majors this season with 246.
- The Braves have the fifth-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.61).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 17||@ Rangers||W 6-5||Spencer Strider vs Nathan Eovaldi|
|May 19||Mariners||W 6-2||Bryce Elder vs Bryce Miller|
|May 20||Mariners||L 7-3||Jesse Chávez vs Logan Gilbert|
|May 21||Mariners||W 3-2||Jared Shuster vs George Kirby|
|May 22||Dodgers||L 8-6||Charlie Morton vs Gavin Stone|
|May 23||Dodgers||-||Spencer Strider vs TBA|
|May 24||Dodgers||-||Bryce Elder vs Tony Gonsolin|
|May 25||Phillies||-||Charlie Morton vs Aaron Nola|
|May 26||Phillies||-||Jared Shuster vs TBA|
|May 27||Phillies||-||Charlie Morton vs Zack Wheeler|
|May 28||Phillies||-||Spencer Strider vs Taijuan Walker|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.