Braves vs. Phillies: Odds, spread, over/under - May 25
When the Atlanta Braves (30-19) and Philadelphia Phillies (23-26) face off in the series opener at Truist Park on Thursday, May 25, Dylan Dodd will get the call for the Braves, while the Phillies will send Aaron Nola to the hill. The game will begin at 7:20 PM ET.
The Phillies are listed as -110 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the favorite Braves (-110). Philadelphia is a 1.5-run favorite (at +145 odds). The over/under for the game is set at 9.5 runs.
Braves vs. Phillies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Dodd - ATL (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Nola - PHI (4-3, 4.31 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Phillies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Phillies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-110||-110||Phillies (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||Phillies (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||Braves (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to put money on the Braves and Phillies game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Braves (-110), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Braves bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.09 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Matt Olson get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Phillies Player Props|
|Braves vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Phillies Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Phillies|
Braves vs. Phillies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have won 26, or 63.4%, of the 41 games they've played as favorites this season.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -110 or shorter, the Braves have a record of 27-17 (61.4%).
- Atlanta has a 52.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Braves went 5-3 over the eight games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Atlanta and its opponents combined to go over the total seven times.
- The Phillies have won in five, or 31.2%, of the 16 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Phillies have a mark of 5-11 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, the Phillies have been underdogs just once and lost that contest.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Braves vs. Phillies Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Ozzie Albies||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+190)|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+175)|
|Sean Murphy||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+190)|
|Austin Riley||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+170)|
|Matt Olson||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+250)||0.5 (+135)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Braves, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.